The following rules and regulations have been established for the protection and benefit of all members.
- The Willowood Swim Club Inc., is not responsible for any accidents, injury, theft, loss or damage to personal property on the premises of the club. The pool facility is used at your own risk.
- The cost of any property damage caused by a member shall be charged to the member.
- Any damage to the pool property will be charged to the offender or their parents. If a guest damages pool property, the member signing the guest in will be accountable for the damages.
- Profane or abusive language is prohibited.
- Inappropriate displays of public affection are not permitted.
- All trash is to be placed in the proper containers provided by the club.
- No food, gum or candy is allowed in the pools.
- Smoke Free Facility – Willowood is now a smoke free facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on Willowood property. Smoke free includes the use of electronic smoking devices, along with traditional tobacco products.
- Water toys are permitted in the pools, at the discretion of the Manager.
- At no time are vertical rigid diving sticks permitted in any pool.
- Cooking devices are permitted within the confines of designated areas approved by the Manager.
- The pool Manager has the discretion to limit recreational activities that may affect the safety of others.
- One or two lap lanes shall be provided for lap swimming. Access to those lanes shall be at the discretion of the Manager based on pool population at any given time. There is no age limit for the use of the lap lanes.
- These rules and regulations may be revised at anytime by the Manager or Board of Directors.
Diving and Slide Areas
- Only 1 person is permitted on the diving board at a time.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted to use the slides or diving board. Users must be able to swim to the ladders unassisted.
- Do not dive until the previous diver has exited the diving area.
- Dive from the board in a forward direction only.
- Excess bouncing on the board is prohibited.
- No person shall enter the diving area except from the diving board.
- Only 1 rider at a time is permitted on the slides. Wait until the landing area is clear before entering the slide.
- Slide in a sitting position or on the back only.
- Do not attempt to stop on the slide.
- Leave plunge area immediately after landing.
- Non – swimmers are not permitted.
- Goggles and diving sticks are not permitted.
- Guests may be brought to the pool anytime by and with an active member.
- All guests must be accompanied by an active member who shall remain in attendance with their guests.
- All guests must be registered upon entry to the pool.
- All guests are the responsibility of the member signing them in and must follow the pool rules and regulations.
- Guest fees are established by the Board of Directors as policy items and are subject to approval at the beginning of each season. Presently: Adults $10.00, Children 3-18 $10.00, Children 2 and under are free. Guests over the age of 18 are considered adults.
- Guest fees are refundable if the pool closes for inclement weather within 1 hour of a guest signing in.
- The cost of any property damage caused by a guest shall be charged to the member.
Pool Hours and Use
- The pool is open Monday thru Friday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Exceptions are inclement weather and Special Event Swims. Check the Calendar for any changes or updates.
- Children using the wading pool must have a responsible adult at the pool while the child is in or near the water.
- All private/group swim lessons must be approved by the Manager.
- The pool may be closed for maintenance at the discretion of the Manager, Trustee, or Board of Directors.
- The use of any pool while a lifeguard is not in attendance is prohibited.
Rules and Regulations
- All vehicles will be properly parked in the spaces provided for such use in the parking lot and adjacent fields. No parking is permitted on the front lawns, and parking on pool property is only permitted while the pool is open.
- Parents are responsible for their children while they are on pool property and the observation of all pool rules and regulations.
- You must be 12 years of age to enter the club facility without adult supervision.
- Any Violation of these rules and regulations shall be considered sufficient cause for the immediate dismissal from the pool property. Violation of these rules and regulations may also result in the pool Manager’s recommendation to the Board of Directors for suspension of pool privileges for the offending member.
- Any member recommended for suspension will be offered a hearing before the Board of Directors.